We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Crystal Type||Pressed Glass|
|Genre||Victorian, Tuscan, Traditional|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 18.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Rating - Dry Location: UL Listed indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CUL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: EP-PDD400
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Walnut*
- Phoenician Platinum*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued