|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Clear Glass Panel
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Aluminum Fixture Brings Outstanding Durability
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 7.25"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 8"
- HCO: 3.75"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Length: 5"
- Backplate Height: 4.625"
- Backplate Width: 4.625"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: CO-OWD050
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Aluminum
- Textured Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting CO-OWD050 is manufactured from aluminum.
What material is this made from?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting CO-OWD050 is manufactured from aluminum.
The Vaxcel Lighting CO-OWD050 is only an up light.
The specs say this is up-lighting, but it appears to be down-lighting. Could you describe more fully how this would be positioned?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting CO-OWD050 is only an up light.
The Vaxcel Lighting CO-OWD050 does use two light bulbs, let me know if you need anything else.
This product says it take 2 light bulbs, but it looks like it is a down light only using one bulb. Please confirm.
A. The Vaxcel Lighting CO-OWD050 does use two light bulbs, let me know if you need anything else.