|Base Color||Brass, Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Traditional elegance with arched metal details
- Chandelier Dimensions: 25.5" x 26" (H x Dia.)
- Frosted glass shade material casts gentle light
- Single light tier for uniform simplicity
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 25.5"
- Width: 26"
- Diameter: 26"
- Depth: 26"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: CH35405
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Brushed Nickel
- Royal Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting CH35405 has an amber color shade on it.
What color is brushed cognac glass???Is it the color of amber, beige or white?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting CH35405 has an amber color shade on it.
The Vaxcel Lighting CH35405 height is 25-1/2 without the chain.
does the hight of 25 1/2" includes the chain or this is the actual hight of the chandelier's body itself?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting CH35405 height is 25-1/2 without the chain.