|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Type||Laser Cut|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Smooth metal body with rustic metal accents
- Powerful 180 Wattage fills nearly any space with light
- Laser cut details overlaid upon frosted glass for a playful look
- Both UL and cUL Dry Location rated for most non-bathroom indoor installation
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 110
- Height: 5.75"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 14"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Bozeman Collection Products
Our SKU: CC55714
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rated 3 out of 5 by ShastaTwo from Looks good but a few things..... The light looks good and I'm happy with it. But...I've never had so much trouble indexing the two mounting holes in the pan. The manufacturer needs to add some type of guide. Im more than a weekend handy man and i had to get real creative and lucky to finally get one of the mounting screws to line up. My arms and shoulders were killing me and I pulled the ground wire off the pan from so much fussing and manipulating. The body of the light gets too hot to touch, the pan though is just warm. Will try cooler CFL bulbs. Might not matter either way. Suits the rustic decor well and doesn't look cheesy or cheap.
Date published: 2013-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by niseym from bear light fixture works well in our rustic cabin This light fixture looks great in our rustic cabin. The only thing I would suggest is that if you need a bright light this may not be the one for you. However, since we use flourecent energy efficient light bulbs, we overcame that by using bulbs that increased the light. Love this light fixture!!! Perfect! Great value! Compared to the really spendy light fixtures that would have given us a very similar look, this really helped the budget!
Date published: 2012-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Esadore from Good quality, fast shipping The quality of this fixture was good, installation was easy. I really appreciated the fast shipping and updates on status.
Date published: 2014-05-20
Vaxcel Lighting has been a premier manufacturer of residential lighting for over 20 years, and there is something to say for experience. If you are looking for quality based on decades of constant growth and improved designs Vaxcel will be one of the last fixtures you ever purchase. Coupling classic design with functionality, Vaxcel Lighting has shown the industry that lighting doesn't have to be boring.
Vaxcel Lighting Bozeman Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Bozeman Collection
Vaxcel Lighting OW35053
Bozeman 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$48.00-$48.00(2)
Vaxcel Lighting WS55708
Bozeman 1 Light Wall Sconce$100.00-$100.00
Vaxcel Lighting VL55703
Bozeman 3 Light Vanity Light$228.00-$228.00(1)
Vaxcel Lighting CF55718
Bozeman 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$286.00-$286.00
Vaxcel Lighting OW35083
Bozeman 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$114.00-$114.00(2)