|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Avalon Classic 1 Light Mini Pendant
Get It Installed more info ▼
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- From the Avalon Collection
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Dome Shaped Shade
- Can Be Mounted On A Sloped Ceiling Up To 45 Degrees
- Includes Three 9-1/2" Downrods
- Compatible With A Dimmer
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Medium (E26)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 40.5
- Width: 5.75
- Diameter: 5.75
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Avalon Collection Products
Our SKU: AL-PDD060
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
Is the height of 40.5 the maximum, or required? For example, can we install it at a height of 24 inches?
Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
can I get an amber glass instead of white
Can it be on a dimmer?
Can the oilrubbed bronze Al-pddo6o come with the frosted glas instead of the cognac?
What is the height of the "S" portion of the pendant?
Can I order replacement glass for this fixture? I just purchased two in bronze and don't like the shade but love the fixture. Hate to return it, would rather replace the glass. Thanks.
A. Yes, you can order a replacement glass for the Vaxcel Lighting AL-PDD060 Pendant. You will need to call our customer service center at 800.375.3410 to request a shade and place an order. Your current shade part number for the bronze finished fixture is 949-403-CR.
My island is 39" wide, 5' long plus a 1' overhang for seating. How many do I need, and how far apart is the recommended spacing?
A. In design there's 'rule' called the 'Rule of Three's" meaning the easiest way to achieve balance is is to repeat an element three times. You can also think of it as a 'rule of odd numbers'. The only time you would consider using one or two lights is if the scale is too small for three or more. Using this and the measurements of your island you can easily place three pendants with a narrow profile (such as the Vaxcel Lighting AL-PDD060) over the space to achieve a balanced and porportionate look.
What is the length from the bottom of the shade to the top of the "s" curve?
Is the 'creme cognac' closer to off-white or beige?
Vaxcel Lighting Avalon Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Avalon Collection
Vaxcel Lighting AL-VLD004
Avalon 4 Light Vanity Light
Vaxcel Lighting AL-VLD002
Avalon 2 Light Vanity Light
Vaxcel Lighting AL-CHU005
Traditional Five Light Up Lighting Chandelier from the Avalon Collection
Vaxcel Lighting AL-VLD003
Avalon 3 Light Vanity Light
Vaxcel Lighting AL-PDD360
Avalon 3 Light 1 Tier Linear Pendant