|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Elegant shades with swooped metal arms converge for a nearly weightless appearance
- Chandelier Dimensions: 22.75" x 24.5" (H x Dia.)
- Frosted glass shade material casts gentle light
- Single light tier for uniform simplicity
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 22.75"
- Width: 24.5"
- Diameter: 24.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: AL-CHD005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting AL-CHD005 comes with this glass fixture. Vaxcel does not offer the other styles with this fixture.
Is it possible to change the glass in this fixture?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting AL-CHD005 comes with this glass fixture. Vaxcel does not offer the other styles with this fixture.
The Vaxcel Lighting is the manufacturer. They are a high-end company and make a great product.
I am not familiar with the Vaxcel brand. What company makes it? Are they known for low end, mid range, or high end products? In other words, what kind of quality do they have a reputation for?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting is the manufacturer. They are a high-end company and make a great product.
The Vaxcel Lighting AL-CHD005 can be put on a dimmer switch. The Cognac glass is a light tan.
1. Does this fixture work with a dimmer switch? 2. How yellow is the creme cognac glass?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting AL-CHD005 can be put on a dimmer switch. The Cognac glass is a light tan.
The Vaxcel Lighting AL-CHD005 comes with 6' chain and 16' of wire
Can you please tell me how much cord and chain there is with this fixture?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting AL-CHD005 comes with 6' chain and 16' of wire