Varaluz 165C03S Transitional Three Light Donut Chandelier from the Fascination Collection
Breathtaking…that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family? We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sized filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in "old" seemed so powerfully new.
- Hand forged recycled steel
- Recycled glass
- Aircraft cable suspension
- Note: The electrical wires can be clipped to an aircraft cable (clips provided), snaked up the center, or pulled tight into a straight line up the center to create various looks
- Theme: Transitional
- Recycling Method: Eco-Luz Recycled
- Warranty: 1 Year
- UL Rating: Dry
- Shade Description: Recycled Clear Bottle Glass
- Width: 18"
- Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Canopy Thickness: 1"
- Bulb Type: Medium Base
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Wattage: 100
- Bulbs: Not included
- Chain/Cable Length: 10 ft
Additional Varaluz Links
- Shop All Varaluz Products
- Shop All Varaluz Fascination Collection Products
Our SKU: 165C03S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Varaluz Fascination Collection
Other Products In The Varaluz Fascination Collection
Fascination 2 light bath bar made with recycled steel and glass
Fascination 3 light bath bar made with recycled steel and glass
One Light Mini-Pendant Made From Recycled Glass And Steel from the Fascination Collection
Fascination 3 light semiflush made with recycled steel and glass
1 Light Transitional Wall Sconce from the Fascination HO Collection