Varaluz Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale
Save 15% off all Varaluz - no coupon needed.
Offer Ends 12/2/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Hand-Forged Steel Has 70% Or Greater Recycled Content
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Rectangle Shade
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 10"
- Width: 31.5"
- Extension: 5"
- Shade Height: 9.875"
- Backplate Height: 45"
- Backplate Width: 28.75"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Varaluz Links
Our SKU: 160B04
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hammered Ore
- Hammered Ore With Recycled Hand Pressed Glass Shade
- Rainy Night With Recycled Hand Pressed Glass Shade
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The backplate measures 4.5"h x 28.75"w
i know the height is 10 inches but what is the height of the base of the fixture please???
A. The backplate measures 4.5"h x 28.75"w
The Varaluz 160B04 is 31" in width.
what is the width of the light
A. The Varaluz 160B04 is 31" in width.