|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Country Style and Antlers|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Cream Colored Bell Shades
- Replica Deer Antler for that rustic feeling
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 31"
- Width: 31"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 360
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Country Style and Antlers Collection Products
Our SKU: 7086
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Replica Deer Antler
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Trans Globe Lighting 7086 weighs approximately 60 lbs.
How much does it weigh?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 7086 weighs approximately 60 lbs.
The Trans Globe Lighting 7086 chandelier is 31" wide by 31" high.
What are the dimensions?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 7086 chandelier is 31" wide by 31" high.
Trans Globe Lighting
Trans Globe Lighting Country Style and Antlers Collection
Trans Globe Lighting will repair or replace, at our discretion, any fixture that fails to operate within one year of the date of shipment. Trans Globe Lighting will not honor any claims for any improperly installed units, or those in which the parts have been altered or tampered. No charge backs or charges for labor or materials will be paid unless prior written approval is obtained from Trans Globe Lighting. Finishes are warranted for six months from the date of shipment for normal climatic conditions. In the case of extreme weather conditions, such as salty environment or acid rain, the finish will be warranted for three months. Except as stated above, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied.