|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- White Marbleized glass dome shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Easy installation
- Includes hardware
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Height: 7" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Products
Our SKU: 57702
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Brass
- Rubbed Oil Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Trans Globe Lighting 57702 can be used with a dimmer switch.
Is this light dimmable?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 57702 can be used with a dimmer switch.
The Trans Globe Lighting 57702 is ul listed for damp locations so it can be installed into a bathroom.
Is this light rated for bathrooms?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 57702 is ul listed for damp locations so it can be installed into a bathroom.
Trans Globe Lighting
Trans Globe Lighting will repair or replace, at our discretion, any fixture that fails to operate within one year of the date of shipment. Trans Globe Lighting will not honor any claims for any improperly installed units, or those in which the parts have been altered or tampered. No charge backs or charges for labor or materials will be paid unless prior written approval is obtained from Trans Globe Lighting. Finishes are warranted for six months from the date of shipment for normal climatic conditions. In the case of extreme weather conditions, such as salty environment or acid rain, the finish will be warranted for three months. Except as stated above, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied.