Trans Globe Lighting 5110 AP
Bristol 7" Width 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
- Frosted glass oval shade
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Extension: 7.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 12"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one