Trans Globe Holiday Sale
Save 10% on all Trans Globe Lighting with Coupon Code TG10
Offer Ends 12/31/2014
|Base Color||Black, Brown|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Clear Seeded glass lantern shade
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Braided crown trim
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Extension: 13.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 19"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Products
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Stonebridge Collection Products
Our SKU: 5040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black Copper
- Black Gold
- Swedish Iron
- Verde Green
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Trans Globe Lighting 5040 is made of Cast aluminum.
What material is it made of? Cast aluminum or polyresin?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 5040 is made of Cast aluminum.
The Trans Globe Lighting 5040 can use a GU24 Fluorescent bulb.
Does it use fluorescent bulbs?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 5040 can use a GU24 Fluorescent bulb.
The Trans Globe 5040 light is UL rated for wet locations and outdoor applications.
Is this lantern UL rated for wet conditions?
A. The Trans Globe 5040 light is UL rated for wet locations and outdoor applications.
Trans Globe Lighting
Trans Globe Lighting Stonebridge Collection
Other Products In The Trans Globe Lighting Stonebridge Collection
Trans Globe Lighting 5044
Stonebridge 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$178.00-$208.00
Trans Globe Lighting PL-5045
Stonebridge Four Light Compact Fluorescent Outdoor...$226.10-$226.10
Trans Globe Lighting PL-5042
Stonebridge 11" Width 1 Light Fluorescent Lantern ...$226.10-$226.10
Trans Globe Lighting PL-5040
Stonebridge 8" Width 1 Light Fluorescent Lantern O...$112.10-$112.10
Trans Globe Lighting will repair or replace, at our discretion, any fixture that fails to operate within one year of the date of shipment. Trans Globe Lighting will not honor any claims for any improperly installed units, or those in which the parts have been altered or tampered. No charge backs or charges for labor or materials will be paid unless prior written approval is obtained from Trans Globe Lighting. Finishes are warranted for six months from the date of shipment for normal climatic conditions. In the case of extreme weather conditions, such as salty environment or acid rain, the finish will be warranted for three months. Except as stated above, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied.