|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Path Light Type||Lanterns|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Post Lights cast a wide spread of light - increasing visibility on walkways or entry ways
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Single light up lighting outdoor aluminum hexagon post top featuring beveled glass
- Requires 1 100w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Pair this post light with outdoor wall sconces from the Outdoor Collection for a uniform look of elegance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly keeps light firmly in place for years to come
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Height: 25" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 8" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent Medium (E26) base socket
- Bulb Included: No
- Power Usage Max: 100 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- Post Included: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Products
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: 4352
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black Copper
- Black Gold
- Swedish Iron
- Verde Green
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The post opening on the bottom of the Trans Globe Lighting 4352 post light is 3 1/2" so you will want to use a post that will fit within this size.
What type/size of Pier Mount would I need for the outdoor Lighting Fixture Model 4352?
A. The post opening on the bottom of the Trans Globe Lighting 4352 post light is 3 1/2" so you will want to use a post that will fit within this size.
The Trans Globe Lighting 4352 is a post light and should be placed on a post for a 3.5" opening.
What accessory do I need to mount this light on a flat column?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 4352 is a post light and should be placed on a post for a 3.5" opening.
Trans Globe Lighting
Trans Globe Lighting Outdoor Collection
Other Products In The Trans Globe Lighting Outdoor Collection
Trans Globe Lighting 5120
Two Light Up Lighting Outdoor Wall Sconce from the...$68.00-$68.00(2)
Trans Globe Lighting 5122
Four Light Up Lighting Outdoor Wall Sconce from th...$150.00-$150.00(5)
Trans Globe Lighting 69903
Single Light Down Lighting Medium Outdoor Pendant ...$72.00-$100.00(6)
Trans Globe Lighting 4580
Modern Single Light Down Lighting Outdoor Wall Sco...$48.00-$66.00(7)
Trans Globe Lighting 4632
Traditional Single Light Down Lighting Outdoor Wall Sconce$66.00-$66.00(6)
Trans Globe Lighting will repair or replace, at our discretion, any fixture that fails to operate within one year of the date of shipment. Trans Globe Lighting will not honor any claims for any improperly installed units, or those in which the parts have been altered or tampered. No charge backs or charges for labor or materials will be paid unless prior written approval is obtained from Trans Globe Lighting. Finishes are warranted for six months from the date of shipment for normal climatic conditions. In the case of extreme weather conditions, such as salty environment or acid rain, the finish will be warranted for three months. Except as stated above, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied.