Trans Globe Holiday Sale
Save 10% on all Trans Globe Lighting with Coupon Code TG10
Offer Ends 12/19/2014
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- White Marbleized glass bell shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Easy installation
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Extension: 7.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: Yes
- Height: 7"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 400
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 30" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Trans Globe Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Products
- Shop All Trans Globe Lighting Morgan House Collection Products
Our SKU: 3504
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Rubbed Oil Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Trans Globe Lighting 3504 can be mounted either up or down. I hope this helps!
Can fixture be reversed with lightbulbs facing upward?
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 3504 can be mounted either up or down. I hope this helps!
The Trans Globe Lighting 3504 has a backplate that is 28.75" in width and 4" in height.
Please provide the measurements for the backplate. Thanks.
A. The Trans Globe Lighting 3504 has a backplate that is 28.75" in width and 4" in height.
Trans Globe Lighting
Trans Globe Lighting Morgan House Collection
Other Products In The Trans Globe Lighting Morgan House Collection
Trans Globe Lighting will repair or replace, at our discretion, any fixture that fails to operate within one year of the date of shipment. Trans Globe Lighting will not honor any claims for any improperly installed units, or those in which the parts have been altered or tampered. No charge backs or charges for labor or materials will be paid unless prior written approval is obtained from Trans Globe Lighting. Finishes are warranted for six months from the date of shipment for normal climatic conditions. In the case of extreme weather conditions, such as salty environment or acid rain, the finish will be warranted for three months. Except as stated above, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied.