|Specification Sheet - ORB|
|Specification Sheet - SS|
|Base Color||Bronze, Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Recommended
Single Light Post Light from the Bay View Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dark Sky: No
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Wet Location
- Height: 12.5"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Post Included: No
- Product Weight: 5.42 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group with lighting designs that are decorative, trendsetting, and available for the residential or light commercial market. Built to exacting quality under strict durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they offer a selection of energy efficient and Title 24 models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors post and pier mount light fixtures are available in a variety of styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Bay View Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 9806
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The The Great Outdoors GO 9806 requires a 100 watt light bulb.
Can I use any watt fluorescent bulb?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 9806 requires a 100 watt light bulb.
The The Great Outdoors GO 9806 is UL rated for wet outdoor locations.
This fixture is for a waterfront condominium located on the east end of long island. Is this product suitable for that type of environment. It will be used to light up the roads leading into and around the condos. Thank you.
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 9806 is UL rated for wet outdoor locations.
The Great Outdoors Bay View Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Bay View Collection
The Great Outdoors GO 9801
1 Light 9.5" Height ADA Compliant Outdoor Wall Sco...$109.90-$109.90(9)
The Great Outdoors GO 9802
2 Light 12" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Ba...$149.90-$149.90(3)
The Great Outdoors GO 9801-PL
1 Light 9.5" Height Fluorescent ADA Compliant Outd...$125.90-$125.90(2)
The Great Outdoors 9803-143
2 Light 20" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce in Oil Rubb...$289.90-$289.90
The Great Outdoors GO 9806-PL
1 Light Fluorescent Post Light from the Bayview Collection$239.90-$239.90
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.