|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Three Light Lantern Pendant from the Abbey Lane Collection
- Seedy glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 6' of chain and 10' of wire
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Width: 5.5"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Dark Sky: No
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Wet Location
- Height: 16"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 6.59 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Lantern, Seedy Glass
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group with lighting designs that are decorative, trendsetting, and available for the residential or light commercial market. Built to exacting quality under strict durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they offer a selection of energy efficient and Title 24 models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors outdoor pendants are available in a variety of styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Abbey Lane Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 9154
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Iron Oxide
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
The Great Outdoors Abbey Lane Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Abbey Lane Collection
The Great Outdoors GO 9152
2 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Abbey Lane Collection$195.90-$195.90(2)
The Great Outdoors GO 9156
2 Light Post Light from the Abbey Lane Collection$199.90-$199.90(1)
The Great Outdoors GO 9154-PL
1 Light Lantern Pendant from the Abbey Lane Collection$295.90-$295.90
The Great Outdoors GO 9156-PL
1 Light Post Light from the Abbey Lane Collection$225.90-$225.90(3)
The Great Outdoors GO 9153
3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Abbey Lane Collection$241.90-$241.90(2)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.