|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Type||Lantern, Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Three Light 17.5" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Hancock Collection
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Bent seeded glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 11.5"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Width: 9"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- ADA: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Hancock Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 9011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The The Great Outdoors GO 9011 does have replacement glass. The model number is G9011.
Can The glass inserts be purchased?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 9011 does have replacement glass. The model number is G9011.
Just the glass piece is 10.5" tall.
What is the height of just the glass?
A. Just the glass piece is 10.5" tall.
The measurement from the center of the plate to the top of the fixture is 6 5/8".
What is the distance from the center of the mounting plate to the top of the light?
A. The measurement from the center of the plate to the top of the fixture is 6 5/8".
The backplate measures 5"w x 9"h
What is the size of the back plate?
A. The backplate measures 5"w x 9"h
The Great Outdoors Hancock Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Hancock Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.