|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Three Light 27.5" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Newport Collection
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Optic mouth blown glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 27.5"
- Width: 9.75"
- Extension: 13.75"
- HCO: 6"
- Backplate Width: 21.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
Our SKU: GO 8902
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The replacement glass number is G8901. I will email you a link with pricing.
Can I buy just the glass portion?
A. The replacement glass number is G8901. I will email you a link with pricing.
You will need to unscrew the decorative finial from, the bottom of the fixture and lower the glass off to access the light bulb for changing.
How do we change the light bulbs in the Minka Newport 3 light wall sconce?
A. You will need to unscrew the decorative finial from, the bottom of the fixture and lower the glass off to access the light bulb for changing.
The Great Outdoors Newport Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.