|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Recommended
Single Light Post Light from the Mossoro II Collection
- Mossoro Walnut metal lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- California Title 24 compliant
- Dark Sky compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: Yes
- Height: 17"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Post Included: No
- Product Weight: 4.54 lbs
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Type: Lantern
- Title 24: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 13
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Width: 7.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group with lighting designs that are decorative, trendsetting, and available for the residential or light commercial market. Built to exacting quality under strict durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they offer a selection of energy efficient and Title 24 models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors post and pier mount light fixtures are available in a variety of styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Mossoro II Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 8776-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mossoro Walnut with Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The The Great Outdoors GO 8776-PL would work with the GO 7910, the GO 7940 or the GO 7930.
I like to know which is the match pier mount for this particular lamp
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8776-PL would work with the GO 7910, the GO 7940 or the GO 7930.
This item can use the 7940, 7930, or 7910 pier mounts.
What type of pier mount does this require ?
A. This item can use the 7940, 7930, or 7910 pier mounts.
The Great Outdoors Mossoro II Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Mossoro II Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.