|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Merrimack Collection
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Clear hammered glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 16.25"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 9.5"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Width: 9.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Merrimack Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 8762
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corona Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Great Outdoors GO 8762 is 9.5" in height.
is 16.25 the overall height or the lamp itself?
A. The Great Outdoors GO 8762 is 9.5" in height.
The back plate for the The Great Outdoors GO 8762 is 4 7/8" wide x 9 1/2" in height.
What is the size of the wall plate?
A. The back plate for the The Great Outdoors GO 8762 is 4 7/8" wide x 9 1/2" in height.
This item measures 8"w x 16.25"h with a 9.5" extension.
What is the size of this fixture
A. This item measures 8"w x 16.25"h with a 9.5" extension.
The Great Outdoors Merrimack Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Merrimack Collection
The Great Outdoors 8764-66-L
1 Light LED Lantern Pendant from the Merrimack Collection$219.90-$219.90(1)
The Great Outdoors GO 8769
2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Merri...$77.90-$77.90(1)
The Great Outdoors GO 8765
3 Light Post Light from the Merrimack Collection$169.90-$169.90(1)
The Great Outdoors GO 8761
1 Light 12.25" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the...$71.90-$71.90(2)
The Great Outdoors 8761
1 Light 12.25" Height Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Sco...$91.90-$91.90
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.