|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Type||Etched, Lantern|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Two Light 18.25" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Bridgeport Collection
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Textured etched frosted glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 18.25"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 9"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Width: 6.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- ADA: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Bridgeport Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 8718
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Creme White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The The Great Outdoors GO 8718 has glass panels on the backside and the clearance from the wall to the cap lip is 2-3 inches.
Are there glass panels on the backside of the box as well? What is the distance/clearance from the wall to the "cap lip" that sticks out?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8718 has glass panels on the backside and the clearance from the wall to the cap lip is 2-3 inches.
This item measures 8"w x 18.25"h x 9" extension.
H x W x L?
A. This item measures 8"w x 18.25"h x 9" extension.
The backplate measures 5"w x 6.75"h. The "cap" has screws along the edge that you unscrew and the glass drops down to access the bulbs.
How do we access bulbs, what are the dimesions for the back plate, how low does the lamp extend from the center of the junction box?
A. The backplate measures 5"w x 6.75"h. The "cap" has screws along the edge that you unscrew and the glass drops down to access the bulbs.
The Great Outdoors Bridgeport Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Bridgeport Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.