The Great Outdoors 8691-66
2 Light 21" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Harrison Collection
Two Light 21" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Harrison Collection
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Clear beveled glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Composed of multiple glass pieces, beveled glass shades offer a traditional style
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 21"
- Width: 7.5"
- Extension: 10.25"
- HCO: 5.63"
- Backplate Width: 11"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- ADA: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one