The Great Outdoors 8561-51-PL
1 Light 12.25" Height Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Berkeley Collection
Single Light 12.25" Height Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Berkeley Collection
- Not dimmable
- Double french scavo glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- California Title 24 compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: CFL Plugin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 7.75"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one