|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light 16" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Sage Ridge Collection
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Vintage rust metal lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- Suitable for wet locations
- Dark sky compliant
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 16"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 10.5"
- HCO: 4.63"
- Backplate Width: 8"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- ADA: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
Our SKU: GO 8282
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vintage Rust
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The The Great Outdoors GO 8282 comes in a 10.5" but that is the largest
does this come in 19"?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8282 comes in a 10.5" but that is the largest
The The Great Outdoors GO 8282 backplate 4 5/8" W x 8" H.
Can you provide the dimensions on the flat plate that fits against the wall?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8282 backplate 4 5/8" W x 8" H.
The The Great Outdoors GO 8282 does require a 60W A-15 bulb, this bulb will produce the same amount of light as any other 60W bulb.
How bright will this light be?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8282 does require a 60W A-15 bulb, this bulb will produce the same amount of light as any other 60W bulb.
The dimensions of the Great Outdoors GO 8282 are 16"(H) x 8.5"(W).
What are dimensions of GO8282?
A. The dimensions of the Great Outdoors GO 8282 are 16"(H) x 8.5"(W).
The Great Outdoors Sage Ridge Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.