|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Three Light Lantern Pendant from the Mossoro Collection
- Clear glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 6' of chain and 10' of wire
- Maximum Height: 93" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 22" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.88"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Dark Sky: No
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Wet Location
- Height: 19"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Maximum Height: 93" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 22"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 7.12 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Lantern
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group with lighting designs that are decorative, trendsetting, and available for the residential or light commercial market. Built to exacting quality under strict durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they offer a selection of energy efficient and Title 24 models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors outdoor pendants are available in a variety of styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
Our SKU: GO 8264
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mossoro Walnut with Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
That is correct!
is 9.75 the widest part of lamp?
A. That is correct!
The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 has a closed bottom.
Is this lamp open at the bottom?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 has a closed bottom.
The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 is 9.75 inches wide and 19 inches tall.
What is the widest dimesion of the chandelier? Is it 9.75?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 is 9.75 inches wide and 19 inches tall.
The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 comes with 11 inches of chain and 120 inches of wire.
What is the length of the cord and chain provided with the lamp?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 comes with 11 inches of chain and 120 inches of wire.
The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 is 9.75" in width and 19" in height not including the chain.
What is the length of the lamp, not including the chain?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 is 9.75" in width and 19" in height not including the chain.
The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 glass panels can be removed to change the light bulb.
HOw do you change the lightbulbs? Is there a door that opens?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8264 glass panels can be removed to change the light bulb.
The Great Outdoors Mossoro Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.