|Base Color||Black, Brown|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Etched, Lantern|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Recommended
Single Light Fluorescent Post Light from the Cranston Collection
- Etched Driftwood glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- California Title 24 compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Dark Sky: No
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Wet Location
- Height: 14.75"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Post Included: No
- Product Weight: 5.95 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched, Lantern
- Title 24: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Width: 8.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group with lighting designs that are decorative, trendsetting, and available for the residential or light commercial market. Built to exacting quality under strict durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they offer a selection of energy efficient and Title 24 models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors post and pier mount light fixtures are available in a variety of styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Cranston CFL Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 8256-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vintage Rust
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The The Great Outdoors GO 8256-PL uses a CFL bulb and these bulbs have lower wattage than the incandescent bulbs however a 9-15 watt CFL is equivalent to a 60W incandescent bulb.
watts per bulb. 13? 13 watts and one bulb? Am I reading this correctly?
A. The The Great Outdoors GO 8256-PL uses a CFL bulb and these bulbs have lower wattage than the incandescent bulbs however a 9-15 watt CFL is equivalent to a 60W incandescent bulb.
The Great Outdoors Cranston CFL Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Cranston CFL Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.