|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Single Light 11" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Vanira Place Collection
- Not dimmable
- Double french scavo glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- California Title 24 compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- Energy efficient
- Dark sky compliant
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 11"
- Width: 9"
- Extension: 11.75"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Width: 7.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- ADA: No
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Products
- Shop All The Great Outdoors Vanira Place Collection Products
Our SKU: GO 8121-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Windsor Rust
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Great Outdoors GO 8121-PL back plate is 5” wide and 7 ¼” high.
What is the actual dimension of the mounting plate?
A. The Great Outdoors GO 8121-PL back plate is 5” wide and 7 ¼” high.
The dark sky application is required in certain areas and neighborhoods so that people can see the stars. It keeps the light confined to lighting up a certain area and not the sky. This light has a feature where it can be set that way or for normal lighting use and coverage.
What does it mean by, remove glass for full cut off dark sky application?
A. The dark sky application is required in certain areas and neighborhoods so that people can see the stars. It keeps the light confined to lighting up a certain area and not the sky. This light has a feature where it can be set that way or for normal lighting use and coverage.
The dimensions of this light are 11"H x 9"W and extends 11.75" from the wall.
What are the dimensions of the light fixture?
A. The dimensions of this light are 11"H x 9"W and extends 11.75" from the wall.
The Great Outdoors Vanira Place Collection
Other Products In The The Great Outdoors Vanira Place Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.