Tech Lighting 700MO2SPT606C
Two-Circuit MonoRail Spot Rotating Low-Voltage Head with 6" Stem
- Classic head rotates 360° around stem, pivots 290°
- Can hold one lens or louver (sold separately)
- Low-voltage, MR16 lamp of up to 50 watts (not included)
- Shown in Satin Nickel finish
- Bulb Base - GY6.35 - A bi pin or ' bipin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2.4"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.