- Bare cable is #10 gauge tin-plated copper cable with Kevlar core
- Rated for 300 watts at 12 volts, 600 watts at 24 volts
- Load: 300 watt maximum at 12 volts to 30' before voltage drop occurs; 600 watt maximum at 24 volts to 60' before voltage drop occurs
Additional Tech Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Tech Lighting Products
- Shop All Tech Lighting Quick Ship Collection Products
Our SKU: 700KLABAREC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Tech Lighting 700KLABAREC is cut in length depending on the quanity you purchase. For example, a quantity of 5 would be a 5' length cable.
Can I purchase this cable in lengths longer than 1' but not as a 1000' roll?
A. The Tech Lighting 700KLABAREC is cut in length depending on the quanity you purchase. For example, a quantity of 5 would be a 5' length cable.
The Tech Lighting 700KLABAREC is 1/8" thick.
How thick is the bare wire?
A. The Tech Lighting 700KLABAREC is 1/8" thick.
Tech Lighting Quick Ship Collection
Other Products In The Tech Lighting Quick Ship Collection
Tech Lighting 700KPIV05
Kable Lite Pivot Low-Voltage Head for 5.5" Cable S...$66.40-$66.40
Tech Lighting 700BXS
Boxie Small 1 Light Halogen Ceiling Fixture with S...$103.20-$120.00
Tech Lighting 700KHELLO5
Kable Lite Hello Low-Voltage Head for MR16 with 5....$107.20-$107.20
Tech Lighting 700MOCCAP
MonoRail End Caps$14.40-$14.40
Tech Lighting 700MOA96
96" Hand-Bendable and Field-Cuttable MonoRail$140.80-$164.80(1)