|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Canopy Option Required
- Elegant multi-toned cylindrical shade comprised of natural shell panels
- The shells are burnished to remove rough edges, meticulously polished, cut to size, and carefully adhered by hand to an inner glass cylinder
- Includes low-voltage, 50 watt halogen bi-pin lamp or 6 watt replaceable LED module and six feet of field-cuttable suspension cable
- For use on T~TRAK, order T~TRAK FreeJack Connector item #: 700TT2CHEDFJ (Sold Separately)
- Shown in Satin Nickel finish
- Bulb Base - GY6.35 - A bi pin or ' bipin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Height: 8.8"
- Width: 4.5"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
- Shop All Tech Lighting Products
- Shop All Tech Lighting Playa Collection Products
Our SKU: 700FJPLAB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Tech Lighting Playa Collection
Other Products In The Tech Lighting Playa Collection
Tech Lighting 700KLPLAB
Kable Lite Playa Brown Multi-Toned Cylindrical Natural Shell Pendant - 12v Halogen
Tech Lighting 700KLPLAW
Kable Lite Playa White Multi-Toned Cylindrical Natural Shell Pendant - 12v Halogen
Tech Lighting 700MO2PLAB
Two-Circuit MonoRail Playa Brown Multi-Toned Cylindrical Natural Shell Pendant - 12v Halogen
Tech Lighting 700MO2PLAW
Two-Circuit MonoRail Playa White Multi-Toned Cylindrical Natural Shell Pendant - 12v Halogen
Tech Lighting 700KLPLAN
Kable Lite Playa Natural Multi-Toned Cylindrical Natural Shell Pendant - 12v Halogen