|Bathroom Vanity Set||No|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Number Of Drawers||8|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Vanity Cabinet Only||Yes|
|Vanity Top Included||No|
Configure your Franciscan 48" Wood Vanity Cabinet Only
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Constructed of Oak hardwood and veneers
- Covered under 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Hand rubbed finish looks great in any bathroom
- Inset panel doors
- Vanity features 8 full extension drawers providing ample concealed storage space – drawers operate on smooth ball-bearing glides
- Vanity features 1 full sized cabinet with matching doors providing ample storage space
- Ample interior storage
- Vanity top and sink are not included with this model – must purchase separately
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- Vanity is crated and shipped fully assembled
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
- Overall Height: 34” (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 21” (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Width: 48” (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Cabinet Installation Type: Free standing
- Number of Drawers: 8
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Shelves: 0
- Configuration: Vanity base only – top and sink will need to be ordered separately
Additional Sunny Wood Links
Our SKU: FR4821D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Ia this vanity 100% solid wood (no composite material and veneer)?
Is all of the hardware included?
Does this vanity have dovetailed drawers
Is the wood on both sides of the vanity finished and does it have 8 or 6 functioning drawers?
Please identify vanity top/sink
Are the drawer pulls and door handles included? Is it enclosed on the bottom, no open space underneath for things to roll under?
What assembly is required?
Are the ends (the two sides) of the cabinet finished?
What is the thickness of the inset panel on the doors? And from what I've read, that is solid oak - is that correct?
Sunny Wood Franciscan Collection
Other Products In The Sunny Wood Franciscan Collection
Sunny Wood FR3003
Franciscan 30" 3 Light Vanity Light Bar
Sunny Wood FR3604
Franciscan 36" 4 Light Vanity Light Bar
Sunny Wood FR4804
Franciscan 48" 4 Light Vanity Light Bar
Sunny Wood FR3021D
Franciscan 30" Wood Vanity Cabinet Only
Sunny Wood FR2430V
Franciscan 24" Double Door Wall Mounted Valet