Single Inlet Continuous Ventilation Control (CVC) for Soler and Palau TD-100 In Line Fan with 101 CFM
Soler and Palau's CVC allow a new or existing bath fan to run continuously on a low speed. In conjunction with an S&P TD series fan a CVC will immediately improve the air quality in the home and reduce the damaging effects of moisture and mold. These are designed to meet the requirements of ASHRAE 62.2 and the International Residential Code. In areas where ASHRAE 62.2 is not a requirement the CVC is still an economical choice to improve indoor air quality.
- 101 CFM Maximum Flow
- Continuous Flow @ .25" SP is 20 CFM
- Reduces remodeling costs, helps meet ASHRAE 62.2 requirements
- Perfect for homes, apartments, dorms, hotels and elderly housing
- Economical and easy to install in your existing wall box
- CVC works with most fan controls, i.e. motion sensors, timers, speed controllers
- Undetectable, efficient and effective
- Operates with any standard switchNo programming required
Additional Soler and Palau Links
Our SKU: CVC-100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Can this speed reducer be installed in-line to reduce the speed of a conventional ceiling fan?
Soler and Palau CVC Collection
Other Products In The Soler and Palau CVC Collection
Soler and Palau
Warranty varies by product, please check the manufacturer website for more details.