Sea Gull Lighting March Sale
Save 10% on All Sea Gull Lighting. No Coupon Required, Shop and Save!
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Collection||Self-Contained 120V Xenon|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
- White rectangle synthetic shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Self-Contained 120V Xenon collection for a stunning complementary style
- Includes (1) 35 watt G9 base bulb
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 1.063" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 4.625" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 8.125"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Wattage: 35
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Self-Contained 120V Xenon Collection Products
Our SKU: 98040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Plated Bronze
- Tinted Aluminum
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Self-Contained 120V Xenon Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Self-Contained 120V Xenon Collection
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.