July Summer Sale
Save 10% on Select Products from our Top Brands. Use Coupon Code: SUMMERSAVINGS
Offer Ends 7/31/2015
|Base Color||Black, White|
|Housing Type||Remodel Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Made of Aluminum
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with a Sea Gull Lighting Trim from the Recessed Trims Collection for a beautiful addition to your home
- Bulb Base - GU4: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', the GU4 has a pin spread of 4 mm. The bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with and is used mostly in MR11 and other small halogens of 5/10/20 watt range with 6 or 12 volts.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU4 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
Recessed Lighting Details:
- Housing Type: Remodel Housing
- IC Rating: Non-IC
- Trim Size: 2"
- Airtight: No
- Height: 3.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Length: 3.25"
- Bulb Base: GU4
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage: 20
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Mini-Recessed Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: 9426
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
You can use a Romex 12-2 or 14-2 wire on the Sea Gull Lighting 9426. Up to three lights can be connected on the same line.
what type of wire is used to connect these lights? 18-2? Romex 12-2? Can the lights be connected on the same line?
A. You can use a Romex 12-2 or 14-2 wire on the Sea Gull Lighting 9426. Up to three lights can be connected on the same line.
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Mini-Recessed Housings Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Mini-Recessed Housings Collection
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.