We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Path Light Type||Lantern|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- White glass lantern shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Ardsley Court collection for a stunning complementary style
- Post Sold Separately
- Includes (1) 26 watt GU24 base bulb
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17.438"
- Width: 8.156" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 7.094"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Wet Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Ardsley Court Collection Products
Our SKU: 89236PBLE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Textured Rust Patina*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 89236PBLE is controlled via a photocell built in to it. You have a few options on how you could set it up. It would work with full power all the time, or switched power from a timer or light switch. Either way, it will only work when the photocell detects darkness.
What else do I need to install this lamp? How do I turn it on/off?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 89236PBLE is controlled via a photocell built in to it. You have a few options on how you could set it up. It would work with full power all the time, or switched power from a timer or light switch. Either way, it will only work when the photocell detects darkness.
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Ardsley Court Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Ardsley Court Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 78136
Ardsley Court 2 Light Outdoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$54.27-$55.62(1)
Sea Gull Lighting 60136
Ardsley Court 1 Light Outdoor Mini Lantern Pendant$57.51-$57.51
Sea Gull Lighting 88137
Ardsley Court 1 Light Outdoor Lantern Wall Sconce$71.64-$71.64
Sea Gull Lighting 82136
Ardsley Court 1 Light Outdoor Lantern Post Light$51.39-$51.39
Sea Gull Lighting 88136
Ardsley Court 1 Light Outdoor Lantern Wall Sconce$62.91-$62.91
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.