|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Collection||Traditional Brass & Glass|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Path Light Type||Lantern|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Clear glass lantern shade
- Made of Brass
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Traditional Brass & Glass collection for a stunning complementary style
- Post Sold Separately
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22"
- Width: 12.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Wet Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Traditional Brass & Glass Collection Products
Our SKU: 8258
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Bronze
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
This item measures 12.25"w x 22"h
Could you give me both the width measurements (at widest point) and total height?
A. This item measures 12.25"w x 22"h
The Sea Gull Lighting 8258 has a cap on the top of the fixture that unscrews and the top half of the light comes off. Then the light bulb can be accessed.
How do you gain access to clean inside of fixture?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 8258 has a cap on the top of the fixture that unscrews and the top half of the light comes off. Then the light bulb can be accessed.
The Sea Gull Lighting 8258 requires a fitter of at least 3" in diameter for it to fit into, but you don't want your fitter to be much larger than that or it will be wobbly.
You said "The Sea Gull Lighting 8258 can be used with any pier that has a 3" base fitter." Does this means it needs to be at least 3 inches high, or exactly 3 inches high?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 8258 requires a fitter of at least 3" in diameter for it to fit into, but you don't want your fitter to be much larger than that or it will be wobbly.
The height of the lamp from the bottom of the side panes to the top of the finial is 19 "
I would like additional information about the dimensions of the fixture ... what is the height of the lamp from the bottom of the side panes to the top of the finial (ring)?
A. The height of the lamp from the bottom of the side panes to the top of the finial is 19 "
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Traditional Brass & Glass Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Traditional Brass & Glass Collection
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.