Sea Gull Lighting October Sale
Save 10% on all Sea Gull Lighting. Prices already discounted, no coupon necessary!
Offer Ends 11/2/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||120|
- Champagne seeded glass shade
- Made of Steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Acadia collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (2) 120 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 17.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 17.75"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.25"
- Canopy Height: 1.75"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 120
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Dry Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Acadia Collection Products
Our SKU: 77145
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Misted Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 77145 is not intended to be installed on a sloped ceiling. It does not have an adapter for a sloped ceiling.
Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 77145 is not intended to be installed on a sloped ceiling. It does not have an adapter for a sloped ceiling.
The dimensions of the Sea Gull Lighting 77145 are D: 17 3/4" x H: 13 1/4".
What is the width of this item?
A. The dimensions of the Sea Gull Lighting 77145 are D: 17 3/4" x H: 13 1/4".
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Acadia Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Acadia Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 61145
Acadia 1 Light Mini Pendant$94.14-$94.14
Sea Gull Lighting 44147
Acadia 4 Light Reversible Bathroom Vanity Light$221.40-$221.40
Sea Gull Lighting 31146
Craftsman / Mission Six Light Chandelier from the ...$455.94-$455.94
Sea Gull Lighting 31147
Craftsman / Mission Nine Light Chandelier from the...$785.97-$785.97
Sea Gull Lighting 41145BLE
Acadia 1 Light Wall Sconce$88.56-$88.56
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.