We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Base Color||Black, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Converts To||Flush Mount|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- White bowl glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Serenity collection for a stunning complementary style
- Easily converts to Flush Mount ceiling fixture
- Requires (2) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 53" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 16.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for Dry Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Serenity Collection Products
Our SKU: 51190
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Weathered Iron*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The canopy measures 5-5/16" in diameter.
What is the diameter of the canopy?
A. The canopy measures 5-5/16" in diameter.
The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 is 16-3/4" in diameter.
What is the diameter of the bowl?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 is 16-3/4" in diameter.
The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 shade is an Alabaster glass so it will have some variant lines throughout it.
Is the shade completely white or are there lines in it (like with a marbled shade)?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 shade is an Alabaster glass so it will have some variant lines throughout it.
The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 does not have the option of using a pull chain. However, the Kalco 4650 may interest you.
Is this a pull chain light? I have no wall switch.
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 does not have the option of using a pull chain. However, the Kalco 4650 may interest you.
The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 can be purchased with an additional white shade G500850-600 to achieve that desired look. The weathered bronze cannot be purchased to come with the white glass.
Is it possible to purchase the black iron finish with the white glass?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 can be purchased with an additional white shade G500850-600 to achieve that desired look. The weathered bronze cannot be purchased to come with the white glass.
The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 dusted alabaster will give off a warmer hue.
Will the dusted alabaster glass give off a yellow glow?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 51190 dusted alabaster will give off a warmer hue.
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Serenity Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Serenity Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 69059
Serenity 1 Light Mini Pendant$73.00-$73.00
Sea Gull Lighting 61190
Serenity 1 Light Mini Pendant$61.00-$61.00(3)
Sea Gull Lighting 65190
Serenity 1 Light Full Sized Pendant$77.00-$77.00(1)
Sea Gull Lighting 44190
Serenity 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$72.00-$72.00(1)
Sea Gull Lighting 75190
Serenity 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$91.00-$91.00
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.