|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||81|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Half cylinder satin white glass diffuser
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Centra collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 16"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 4"
- Shade Width: 5"
- Shade Length: 15"
- Shade Depth: 2.5"
- Backplate Height: 16"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Backplate Depth: 0.625"
- Product Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- HCO (When mounted upwards): 8
- HCO (When mounted downwards): 8
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Total Wattage: 26
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 81
- Lumens: 900
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- Energy Star: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Centra Collection Products
Our SKU: 49180BLE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Stainless
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE is rated for damp locations, like in a bathroom, but not rated for wet locations, like in a shower.
Can this be used in a wet area i.e. bathroom?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE is rated for damp locations, like in a bathroom, but not rated for wet locations, like in a shower.
The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE has a backplate with the dimensions of 6" wide by 16" tall by 5/8" deep.
Can you provide the actual dimensions of the brass base under the glass cover?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE has a backplate with the dimensions of 6" wide by 16" tall by 5/8" deep.
The Sea Gull Lighting 49180's light output is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb.
What is the light output in incandescent measurement, e.g. 90 watts?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49180's light output is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb.
The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE is 16" tall.
How long is this fixture?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE is 16" tall.
The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE can be mounted horizontally.
Can this fixture be mounted horizontally?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE can be mounted horizontally.
The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE can be ceiling mounted.
Can this light be installed on the ceiling?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49180BLE can be ceiling mounted.
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Centra Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Centra Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 77033
Centra 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$174.20-$174.20
Sea Gull Lighting 69133BLE
Centra Convertible 3 Light Energy Star Title 24 Bo...$256.30-$256.30
Sea Gull Lighting 79034BLE
Centra 2 Light Energy Star Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$156.00-$156.00
Sea Gull Lighting 79097BLE
Centra 3 Light Energy Star Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$194.70-$194.70
Sea Gull Lighting 77087
Centra 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$118.90-$118.90
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.