Sea Gull Lighting July Sale
Save 10% on all Sea Gull Lighting. No coupon necessary, prices reduced!
Offer Ends 7/22/2016
|Base Color||Black, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Cafe tint glass cone shaped shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Somerton collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 29.5"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Shade Diameter: 5.5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 27.125"
- Backplate Depth: 0.813"
- Product Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- HCO (When mounted upwards): 3.75
- HCO (When mounted downwards): 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
Our SKU: 44377
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 44377 backplate dimensions are 13/16" W x 5" H.
Can you tell me the width and height of the backplate?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 44377 backplate dimensions are 13/16" W x 5" H.
The Sea Gull Lighting 44377 does have installation instructions available. You can see them here: http://www.seagulllighting.com/InstructionSheets/HC-1119.pdf.
do you have installation instructions available to view online?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 44377 does have installation instructions available. You can see them here: http://www.seagulllighting.com/InstructionSheets/HC-1119.pdf.
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Somerton Collection
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.