|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Fixture may be mounted in the up or down position
- Comes with White Glass Shade
- Comes with Cone Shaped Shade
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Height: 11"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 10.25"
- Backplate Height: 6.375"
- Backplate Width: 6.375"
- Backplate Diameter: 6.625"
- Backplate Depth: 3"
- Height From Center Opening (HCO): 7"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 78"
- 44061 - This Model with 2 Lights
- 44062 - This Model with 3 Lights
- 44063 - This Model with 4 Lights
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection Products
Our SKU: 44060
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Heirloom Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 44060 can be installed either up or down.
Can this be installed either up or down?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 44060 can be installed either up or down.
The Sea Gull Lighting 44060 has a back plate diameter of 6 5/8"
What is the diameter of the backplate on this lighting fixture?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 44060 has a back plate diameter of 6 5/8"
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 44061
Sussex 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$88.00-$88.00(19)
Sea Gull Lighting 44062
Sussex 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$110.00-$110.00(15)
Sea Gull Lighting 61060
Mini Pendant from the Sussex Collection$89.00-$89.00(11)
Sea Gull Lighting 66060
Down Lighting Pendant from the Sussex Collection$132.00-$132.00(8)
Sea Gull Lighting 75061
Sussex 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$102.00-$102.00(8)
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.