Sea Gull Lighting Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale
Save 20% on all Sea Gull Lighting. Use Coupon Code SEAGULL20
Offer Ends 12/8/2014
|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Double Sconce|
|Shade Color||Silver, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Silver silk shantung fabric shades
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Highlands collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (2) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs - bulbs will be offered upon check out
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15.25"
- Width: 12.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 8" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Highlands Collection Products
Our SKU: 42251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Regal Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 42251 extends 8.75".
What is the extension?
The Sea Gull Lighting 42251 extends 8.75".
The Sea Gull Lighting 42251 is 12" wide and 15" in height.
What is the width and height of the 42251?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 42251 is 12" wide and 15" in height.
The Sea Gull Lighting 42251 backplate is 5 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches depth.
What are the measurements of the backplate please?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 42251 backplate is 5 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches depth.
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Highlands Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Highlands Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 75250
Highlands 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$148.00-$148.00(2)
Sea Gull Lighting 30251
Highlands 5 Light Single Tier Mini Chandelier$357.80-$357.80(2)
Sea Gull Lighting 47252
Highlands 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$210.00-$210.00(3)
Sea Gull Lighting 61251
Highlands 1 Light Mini Pendant$136.00-$136.00
Sea Gull Lighting 47251
Highlands 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$158.00-$158.00(1)
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.