Sea Gull Lighting 41350-965
Laurel Leaf 1 Light Bathroom Sconce
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Etched brown glass bowl shaped shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Laurel Leaf collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.75"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Shade Diameter: 5.75"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Product Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- HCO (When mounted upwards): 4.5
- HCO (When mounted downwards): 5.25
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL listed for damp locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.