Sea Gull Lighting 41036-999
Metropolis 1 Light ADA Compliant Wall Washer Sconce
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Satin etched glass diffuser
- Made of glass
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Metropolis collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon check out
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8.25"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 3.16" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 3.25"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 41036-999 Multiple Finishes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.