We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||188mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
52" Energy Star Rated Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit from the Park Avenue Elite Collection
- Energy Star Rated
- Silent Operation: Superior triple capacitor speed control offers "country quite" operation on all speeds.
- Dependable Performance: Precision made silicon steel motor with 100% copper windings offer the most efficient performance.
- Three-Speed Motor: Three forward and three reverse speeds.
- Oversized Motor Housing: The full size 300mm housing is constructed of heavy gauge steel.
- 10 degree Blade Pitch: Extra-wide 150mm, high quality plywood blade sets are perfectly balanced for smooth operation, optimum air movement and secured with die-cast blind tapped blade irons.
- Stable Hanging System: Heavy duty ball and bracket are both made of die-cast zinc and deliver smooth balanced operation. Extra safe, locking downrod system included
- Extra Long Lead Wires: 78" lead wires are provided for ceiling heights requiring the use of longer downrods
- Remote / Wall Control: This fan can be used with remote control in category D only.
- 5 blade ceiling fan
- Pitch: 10 degrees
- Includes 78" of wire
- 120v Electronic NPF
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Airflow: 6,261 CFM
- Airflow Efficiency: 85 CFM / watt
- Electricity Use (excluding light kit): 74 watts
- Dimensions: 52" W x 18-3/4" H
- Requires 1 x G10Q 40 Watt Max Fluorescent bulb (Included)
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Park Avenue Elite Collection Products
Our SKU: 15090BLE-LQ
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze*
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Park Avenue Elite Collection
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.