18" Wide 18 Light Pendant from the Da Vinci Collection
From the Vitruvian Man to the Mona Lisa, Leonardo da Vinci called on advanced mathematics to create masterful works of art. This same principle is at the core of Da Vinci's magnificent sphere of light formed by hundreds of crystal octagons coming together in geometric harmony.
- Beautiful stainless steel finish
- Created with your choice of Swarovski Elements or Spectra crystals
- Requires (18) G9 40W halogen bulbs
- Supplied with 144" of chain and 131" of wire
- Height: 18" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Chain Length: 144"
- Wire Length: 131"
- Number of Bulbs: 18
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Shape: G9
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 720
- Voltage: 110v
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski crystals.
- Spectra® Crystal Spectra Crystal stands for machine cut Swarovski crystal with reliable Swarovski quality. SPECTRA® CRYSTAL has been a registered trademark since 1999 and offers the most important cuts in clear crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schonbek DV1818-401 Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.