|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||GU10, Medium (E26)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Crystal Color||Black, Blue, Brown, Clear|
|Crystal Type||Swarovski Elements, Swarovski Spectra|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Material||Organic Materials|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 50|
Configure your Schonbek DI0716-401 7" Wide 2 Light Pendant from the Dionyx Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
The unusual shape of Dionyx is a softly rounded cylinder, something like a cask of wine. And in fact, the name Dionyx is inspired by the mythical Dionysus, whose love of wine is legendary. By association, Dionyx will be a real find for homeowners who love to entertain.
- Beautiful polished stainless steel finish
- Created with your choice of Heritage or Spectra crystals
- Requires (3) bulbs - (2) BT15 100W and (1) GU10 50W hybrid or halogen bulbs
- Supplied with 144" of chain and 144" of wire
- Height: 16 1/2" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Chain Length: 144"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: GU10, Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: BT15
- Watts Per Bulb: 50, 100
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 110v
- Spectra® Crystal Spectra Crystal stands for machine cut Swarovski crystal with reliable Swarovski quality. SPECTRA® CRYSTAL has been a registered trademark since 1999 and offers the most important cuts in clear crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
Our SKU: DI0716
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued