|Base Color||Bronze, Gold, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Metal Features||Patterned Metal|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Shade Material||Crystal, Metal|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Vintage Edison Bulb||No|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Configure your Schonbek 7846-23 5 1/2" Wide 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light With Crystal and Metal Shade From The Rivendell Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
A collectable piece of crystal art, Rivendell's rough metalwork is embedded with tiny crystal jewels. The motifs displayed in this handmade crystal sculpture were inspired by Nature. Rivendell is a SCHONBEK® signature family.
- Comes in heirloom gold, etruscan gold, French gold, antique silver, or heirloom bronze finish
- Crystal shade for unique intricate lighting
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Choice in two beautiful crystal options
- Requires 4 E12 Incandescent bulbs (Not included)
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Width: 5 1/2" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 17 1/2"
- Length: 17 1/2"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Extension: 5 1/2" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 160
- Voltage: 110v
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski crystals.
- Spectra® Crystal Stands for machine cut Swarovski crystal with reliable Swarovski quality. Spectra® Crystal has been a registered trademark since 1999 and offers the most important cuts in clear crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come
Additional Schonbek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schonbek Products
- Shop All Schonbek Rivendell Collection Products
Our SKU: 7846
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Silver
- Etruscan Gold
- French Gold
- Heirloom Bronze
- Heirloom Gold
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued