|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Crystal Type||Heritage Handcut|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Schonbek 6983 14" Wide 3 Light Candle Style Chandelier from the Minuet Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Minuet exhibits classic eighteenth-century styling miniaturized for intimate spaces.
- Heritage hand-cut crystals
- Requires (3) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 130" of wire
- Height: 13" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 14"
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 130"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 110v
- Heritage™ This heirloom quality crystal is characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing, offering shining clarity at industry standards. Also available in an array of beautiful colors.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
Our SKU: 6983
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
This product has not been safty rated for use with actually candles instead of bulbs. A search for "candles" on our website resulted in many itmes that use / display candles but I was not able to find any chandeliers that use real candles.
can this chandelier be used with candles instead of bulbs? AND do you have any with candles?
A. This product has not been safty rated for use with actually candles instead of bulbs. A search for "candles" on our website resulted in many itmes that use / display candles but I was not able to find any chandeliers that use real candles.