|Base Color||Bronze, Gold, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Crystal Type||Venetian / Legacy|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Schonbek 5771-48 28" Wide 8 Light Candle Style Chandelier from the Bordeaux Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Opulence, great French wine and a spirit of bon vivance are synonymous with the reign of seventeenth century King Louis XIV. You'll find this same spirit in our Bordeaux chandelier, trimmed with a medley of fine crystal.
- Molded and fire-polished Legacy crystal
- Requires (8) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 150" of wire
- Height: 32" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 28" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 28"
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 150"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 480
- Voltage: 110v
- The Legacy Collection® Legacy Crystal® comes from the traditional glass-making region around Venice. Modestly priced compared to cut crystal, this Venetian crystal is molded and fire-polished to produce a subtle luminosity.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schonbek Products
- Shop All Schonbek Bordeaux Collection Products
Our SKU: 5771
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Silver
- Etruscan Gold
- French Gold
- Heirloom Bronze
- Heirloom Gold
- Textured Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued